Are you looking for a fully automatic pool cleaner that’s loaded with the best of features? Are you in search of a fast, easy and an efficient way of cleaning your pool? Well, you are at the right place. Here, we’ll talk about Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover that’s packed with features that make it one of the most sought after pool cleaners. Here’s what makes this pool cleaner stand out from the rest and why investing in it is worth it all. Keep reading!
|Dimensions||21 x 18 x 19 inches|
|Operation||Plug and play operation|
|Ideal for pool type||Flat above-ground pools|
|Ideal for pool surface||Vinyl, Gunite, Concrete, Fiberglass, Tile|
|Coverage area||Floors only|
|Ideal for pool size||Up to 24 feet|
|Number of motors||1|
|Motor voltage||24 volts|
|Suction power||Over 70 Gallons per minute|
|Does it climb stairs and walls||No|
|Are brushes included||No|
|Automatic shut off feature||Yes|
|Wheels||The non-marring wheels ensure easy mobility over uneven places.|
|Material of wheels||Plastic|
|Filter bag||Yes. The unit is equipped with a built-in 2-micron fine reusable filter bag|
|Filter bag access||Bottom|
|Filteration description||Collects dirt and debris down to 2 microns|
|Capacity of filter bag||19 quarts.|
|Cable length||40 feet|
|Hose type||The patented E-Z swivel makes it tangle-free|
|Warranty||One year on motor|
- Design: Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover is extremely light in weight thus throwing light on how brilliantly it is designed. This being light in weight ensures that carrying it from one place to another isn’t an issue at all.
- Operation: This is a plug-and-play robot. Simply put, you have to plug in, press the power switch and the robot gets into action.
- Cleaning performance: Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover provides exceptional cleaning performance using jet-drive propulsion and a strong vacuum action. The adjustable axle pin that this cleaner comes with helps in maximizing the pool cleaner coverage.
- Filter bag: How efficient the filter bag is, talks volume about how good the cleaning performance delivered by the pool cleaner would be. In case of Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover, the filter bag is so efficient that it collects dirt, dust and debris down to 2 microns including soil, sand and leaves thereby assuring the user of a crystal clear pool. Right from the minutest dirt particle to algae, this filter bag has got it covered. Since the pool turns out to be clean and fresh, the cost that goes behind its maintenance and the cost of chemicals reduces significantly. Well, there’s more to it. The filter bag is reusable in nature. Also, after the cleaning is done, removing the bag is easier than ever. This is because the unit has a bottom access filter bag. You just have to remove the bag from the bottom, rinse it off and you are sorted.
- Pool type: This pool cleaner is ideal for residential flat bottom Above-Ground pools. You no longer have to worry about what surface pools would be ideal for this cleaner as it is absolutely safe for all surfaces including Gunite, Concrete, Fiberglass, Tile and vinyl liner pools. Be it a round pool, an oval one or a rectangular pool, Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover works equally well with all of them.
- Pool size: This automatic pool cleaner works best for pools that are up to 24 feet. Smaller ones see even better performance.
- Energy efficiency: This automatic pool cleaner makes into the list of being energy efficient pool cleaners. There are two major reasons as to why this is called as an energy efficient cleaner. One, there’s an automatic shut off feature. Because of this feature, the cleaner turns down after 2-hours of cleaning in order to save energy. Next, the cleaner is equipped with non-marring wheels. With this, it gets easier for the pool cleaner to move on an irregular swimming ground or over an increasing drain. When it moves easily, there’s no extra energy consumed, hence making it an energy-efficient cleaner. Additionally, the wheels are wide and the gap between them helps to cover more pool’s surface.
- Cable: Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover comes with a cable that is 40 feet long. Also, the patented E-Z swivel ensures that the cable is anti-tangle in nature. This ensures that when the cleaner is involved in cleaning the pool, there are no issues faced as far as the cable getting tangled is concerned.
- Approved safety: One of the remarkable features that is totally worth a mention is that Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover is absolutely safe to use. Wondering what makes us say this? Well, this cleaner undergoes rigorous testing for both safety and performance. All the pool cleaners from this brand get an approval from a national independent organization (ETL) to ensure compliance.
If you are looking for an above-ground pool cleaner that’s filled with features and is reasonable at the same time then you need not think twice before finalizing this one. For the price you pay, you’ll be surprised with the features offered, right from the cleaner’s ability to deal with uneven surfaces, excellent filtration system, powerful suction, and safety features to being designed in a manner that ensures user’s comfort. This works great no matter of what surface type and shape your pool is. You’ll have to compromise on the cleaning coverage though as Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover excels in cleaning the floors alone.
Frequently asked questions
- How to get Aquabot APRVJR Pool Rover out of the pool?
There’s no complexity as far as getting out the pool cleaner from the pool is concerned. All that you have to do is gently pull the cable until it reaches the surface of the pool. After it reaches the surface, grab the unit. However, you need to a little careful while you do this. Ensure that you do not pull the unit from the pool by the cable as it can damage it.
- What to do if the pool rover goes in one direction only?
In that case, changing the wheel pin location should help. However, if that’s not helping, contact the professionals.
- How to prevent cable tangling?
Try both the methods mentioned below. One of them should be able to address your issue.
- Ensure that you put only that length of the cable into the pool that allows the cable to reach the farthest point on the opposite side.
- Rotate the wheel pins. With this, the cleaner will travel in opposite direction and this will eventually lead to un-twisting the cable.
- How to unclog the filter?
Just flip the pool cleaner and remove its cover. Remove the filter bag and empty it. Rinse the filter bag thoroughly using a garden hose