Everyone dreams of having a pool but wish to stay away from the maintenance. Then how do we deal with this? Well, pool cleaners to your rescue it is! Hayward needs no special mention when it comes to pool cleaners. With an experience spanning over decades in the market, the pool cleaners are loaded with features and offer cleaning performance, just as desired. Keep reading to know more about these cleaners in detail.
Hayward AquaNaut 200 Suction Cleaner (automatic pool cleaner)
This automatic pool cleaner is loaded with features. If looking for a cleaner that’d be the right fit for average sized pools, then this is the one to give a try for sure. Read on to know what this cleaner has in store to offer.
- Design: Hayward AquaNaut 200 Suction Cleaner has an attractive design that is capable enough of to catch your attention. In addition to this, the cleaner is light in weight as well, thus giving utmost importance to user comfort. Since, this is light in weight, transporting or carrying it from one place to the other isn’t an issue at all. Also, the design of this cleaner is such that it is suitable for variable speed pumps.
- Operation: This automatic pool cleaner is easy to operate. The only requirement is that one must have a minimum of a 1/2 horsepower pump producing 35 gallons per minute to run this cleaner.
- Suction power: This automatic pool cleaner comes with a patented V-Flex technology with self-adjusting variable vanes. This technology makes way for an improved suction power at virtually any flow. The cleaner employs three easily interchangeable throats that mainly cater to improving the suction performance at lower flow. This suction pool cleaner handles large debris in the most efficient manner. Also, its patented adjustable roller skirt ensures that the suction power is never lost even if the surfaces are uneven or while dealing with the obstacles. Additionally, the cleaner is such that you do not have to worry about clogging while large debris is being handled.
- Navigation: This automatic pool cleaner boasts of an excellent navigation. This is because it is equipped with patented robust tire treads. These tires make it easy for the cleaner to climb on any surface and efficiently target the obstacles around. Also, the user need not worry about the cleaner getting stuck or not targeting the corners as expected. This suction pool cleaner offers corner to corner cleaning with utmost precision.
- Pool size and surface: Hayward AquaNaut 200 Suction Cleaner is suitable for pools of size up to 16′ x 32′. Talking about the type of pool this cleaner would be suitable for, then it is ideal for all surfaces like concrete, Gunite, Vinyl, Fiberglass, Tile and Pebble.
- Steering capability: This suction automatic pool cleaner is equipped with multiple pre-programmed steering sequences. With this, the user can stay assured as the cleaner ensures complete pool coverage including walls, deep and shallow ends.
- Maintenance: The users can lead a happy life as Hayward AquaNaut 200 Suction Cleaner is easy on maintenance.
- Cable: This pool cleaner comes with a cable of length 33 feet.
Hayward AquaNaut 400 Suction Cleaner
This pool cleaner can surely be given a shot if the objective is to clean relatively larger pools. Unlike the Hayward AquaNaut 200 model which has a two wheel design, this 400 model has a four wheel design. This suction cleaner from Hayward is also loaded with features that make it worth a buy. Have a look at the features in detail and see if this fits into your list of requirements.
- Design: Needless to say, how the products looks leaves an impression on the user. On that note, Hayward AquaNaut 400 Suction Cleaner needs no special mention. The design is attractive enough to catch your attention. Additionally, this cleaner is light in weight that makes the entire process of storing and carrying from one place to another easy and convenient like never before.
- Operation: In order to operate this pool cleaner, you’d require a pump size of minimum 1/2 HP or 35 gallons per minute.
- 4 wheel drive system: One unique feature that sets this cleaner apart from the rest is this 4 wheel drive system. This exclusive feature brings in improved suction power in addition to excellent traction and stability, no matter what the pool type is.
- Suction power: This cleaner from Hayward is full of features that ensure great suction power. One such feature is the patented V-Flex technology with self-adjusting variable vanes. This technology ensures that the suction power is maximum at almost any flow. It also allows easy passage of large debris. Also, this suction power remains constant even if the cleaner comes in contact with an uneven surface or any obstacle for that matter. This is ensured by the cleaner’s patented adjustable roller skirt. What better than not worrying about the performance at lower flow? This is exactly what this cleaner has to offer. It has three easily interchangeable throats improve suction performance at lower flow. It also allows easy passage of large debris.
- Navigation: Talking about navigation, this suction pool cleaner boasts of an exceptional navigation system. With its superior climbing power, the cleaner can climb any surface, thus throwing light on how good the navigation system is. The cleaner is also capable of tackling the obstacles such as main drains in the most efficient manner. Hayward AquaNaut 400 Suction Cleaner cleans all those tough spots without getting stuck or clogged.
- Steering capability: The steering capability of this pool cleaner is surely worth a mention. This is because the cleaner assures the user of complete pool coverage including walls and deep ends. Wondering how? Well, this is a result of multiple pre-programmed steering sequences.
- Pool type and size: This suction pool cleaner is suitable for pools of size up to 20′ x 40′ or pools with deep ends. As far as the surface type is concerned, the Hayward AquaNaut 400 Suction Cleaner works well for all surface types be it Concrete, Gunite, Vinyl, Fiberglass, Tile, Pebble, etc.
- Cable: This pool cleaner comes with a cable of length 40 feet.
The PoolCleaner is a suction cleaner that is available in two variants – one is a 2-wheel design and the other is a 4-wheel design. Both these cleaners aim at great cleaning performance. See how they are different from each other and what features do they come with.
Hayward Poolvergnuegen 2-Wheel Suction PoolCleaner
- Design: This cleaner’s two wheel design makes it compact and smart. Even though it weighs just about 12 pounds, there isn’t any compromise made on the performance to be delivered. This being an extremely lightweight cleaner makes it easy for the user to carry it to places. The compact design also ensures that not much space is occupied by the cleaner.
- Operation: The Hayward Poolvergnuegen 2-Wheel Suction PoolCleaner is absolutely easy to operate. It makes use of your pool’s pump and filter to draw power. So, in order to setup this cleaner, all that you have to do is plug it into the designated suction port or the skimmer. It is that simple. The minimum pump size required in the case of this cleaner is 1/2 HP or 35 gallons per minute.
- Suction power: This 2-wheel pool cleaner has patented self-adjusting turbine vanes that aim at providing maximum suction power at any flow. These vanes are flexible enough to move, thus allowing large debris to easily pass through. Also, with three interchangeable throats, the cleaner allows optimization of suction performance at lower flow.
- Navigation: The Hayward Poolvergnuegen 2-Wheel Suction PoolCleaner ensures total pool coverage. All thanks to the excellent navigation system that it comes with. The patented tire treads add to this by giving the PoolCleaner an enhanced climbing ability. In addition to this, the cleaner deals with all the obstacles in the best possible manner.
- Steering ability: This is yet another feature that is worth a mention. This suction pool cleaner has multiple pre-programmed internal steering sequences. Wondering what’s the benefit of this? Well, this causes the left wheel to periodically reverse, allowing it to turn and then move into another direction. All this thereby ensures full pool coverage. All in all, this programmed steering aids in easy wall-climbing, efficient obstacle management and pool coverage like never before.
- Cleaning coverage: This automatic Turbine Suction Cleaner efficiently targets the floor, coves and walls of the pool.
- Pool type and size: The Hayward Poolvergnuegen 2-Wheel Suction PoolCleaner is suitable for pools of size up to 16′ X 32′. As far as surface that this pool cleaner would work best is concerned, then all surface types like Gunite, Vinyl, Fiberglass, pebble and Tile can make the best use of this cleaner.
- Cable: This suction pool cleaner comes with a cable that is 33 feet long.
Hayward’s Poolvergnuegen 4-Wheel Suction PoolCleaner
This pool cleaner is similar to the 2-wheel design in a lot of aspects. Read on to know in what ways is it similar and what makes it different from the former.
- Design: This 4-wheel suction pool cleaner, evidently has 4 wheels that aid in mobility. The entire look is sturdy and attractive. Though this is a little heavier than the 2-wheel design, it is definitely not an issue to deal with. The storage and transportation doesn’t pose any difficulty as such. One can easily carry it to places without any discomfort. Also, this is a compact cleaner, thus not taking up too much space.
- Operation: Similar to the 2-wheel design, this pool cleaner makes use of the pool’s pump and filter for power. Simply plug in to the designated suction port or the skimmer and you’re sorted. This too would require a pump size of minimum 1/2 HP or 35 gallons per minute to go ahead with the cleaning.
- Suction power: The entire performance of a suction pool cleaner depends on how good is the suction power. With this pool cleaner, you aren’t compromising on the suction power for sure. It features patented self-adjusting turbine vanes that suck the debris off your pool in no time. This cleaner’s suction power is such that it paves the way for the passage of large and stubborn debris.
- Navigation: How well the cleaner navigates and makes its way through all the obstacles that come its way is yet another feature that’s critical. In case of Hayward’s Poolvergnuegen 4-Wheel Suction PoolCleaner, it is equipped with patented tire treads enhance climbing ability and obstacle maneuverability. Also, all those uneven surfaces and obstacles are taken care of by this cleaner as the patented adjustable roller skirts take care of this. Additionally, they also ensure that the suction power isn’t lost thereby maintaining optimal suction throughout.
- Steering capability: Because of multiple pre-programmed internal steering sequences, the cleaner ensures complete pool coverage. This ability allows the pool cleaner to travel 11 to 14 feet before turning, and turns can range from 90 to 540 degrees. This feature thereby enables the cleaner to provide complete pool coverage.
- Cleaning coverage: This Hayward’s Poolvergnuegen 4-Wheel Suction PoolCleaner offers the same coverage cleaner as that of the 2-wheel design, which is the pool’s floor, walls and coves.
- Pool type and size: It is suitable for pools of size up to 20′ X 40′, which evidently implies that this cleaner is suitable for relatively larger pools. Also, surface types like Gunite, Vinyl, Fiberglass, pebble and Tile can all be cleaned using this suction pool cleaner.
- Cable: This suction pool cleaner comes with a cable that is 40 feet long.
HAYWARD W32025ADC POOLVAC XL POOL VACUUM
This is yet another pool cleaner from Hayward that’s loaded with features. Have a look at what this pool cleaner has to offer.
- This pool cleaner is pretty simple to set up as this connects directly to the pool’s skimmer or suction port. The entire process of setting up would not even require 10 minutes.
- One of the most sought after and remarkable features of this robotic pool cleaner is its patented “AquaPilot technology”. This technology ensures that the cleaner provides the user with a complete pool coverage including the floor, walls and also the coves of in-ground pools.
- Hayward W32025ADC Poolvac XL pool vacuum cleaner boasts of maneuverability that ensures that there aren’t any obstacles that stand its way.
- Talking about suction power, this pool cleaner has a wide vacuum inlet because of which all the dirt, leaves and debris is effectively captured. Highly efficient vacuum wings’ and skirt pick up the debris thereby providing a sparkling clean pool. The coverage area includes pool’s floor, walls and coves.
- When there are no debris bags involved to be emptied, you already know how easy this pool cleaner is on the maintenance.
- The design of this pool cleaner is such that the cleaning operation is quiet and effective at the same time.
- This Hayward W32025ADC pool cleaner is ideal for a pool size of up to 20′ x 40′. Also, this cleaner is ideal for Gunite surface type.
- It comes with a cable which is 40 feet long.
Hayward W3RC9740CUB SharkVac Robotic Pool Vacuum
- A cleaner that is easy to operate and eliminates the hassle of the same is surely something that catches the attention of all. This is exactly Hayward W3RC9740CUB SharkVac Robotic Pool Vacuum cleaner has in store for the users. This cleaner eliminates the requirement of hoses, hook-ups or extra pumps to bring it into action. It runs independent of your pool’s filtration system.
- Filters: This pool cleaner comes with a top-access filter. This does the job of quickly removing the debris. In addition to this, the filter is super easy to clean. All that you have to do is to remove the debris and rinse using a garden hose. This eliminates the necessity to turn the cleaner over for the purpose of emptying. The filtration system is such that it eliminates the filter backwash frequency that further saves a lot of time as well as money. All in all, the filter’s two-fine porosity filter elements paves the way for quick clean up and simple maintenance.
- Cleaning performance: Hayward W3RC9740CUB SharkVac Robotic Pool Vacuum cleaner is made with advanced technology that ensures powerful cleaning performance by scouring the pool floors and coves. In addition to this, the cleaner is also equipped with high-performance steering capabilities. The advantage of this is that the cleaning path is optimized for a faster and complete result.
- This pool cleaner is suitable for pools of size up to 20′ x 40′. Also, pools of all surface types be it vinyl, concrete, fiberglass, or tile, all can show the required cleaning results with this cleaner.
- Hayward W3RC9740CUB SharkVac Robotic Pool Vacuum cleaner is capable of calculating the pool size followed by programming itself for the most time and energy efficient cleaning path. In most cases, the cleaner takes about 2 hours to get done with the cleaning.
Hayward W3TVP500C TriVac 500 Pressure Pool Vacuum
One of the most powerful pool cleaners designed by Hayward is the Hayward W3TVP500C TriVac 500 Pressure Pool Vacuum cleaner. This is an automatic pool cleaner catering to a variety of user needs. Keep reading to learn how.
- This automatic pool cleaner requires a booster pump to get started with its cleaning operation. This pump is sold separately and consumes approximately 40% less electricity as compared to other booster pumps.
- Cleaning performance: This, without a doubt, is that feature that determines whether the pool cleaner is worth investing in or not. In case of Hayward W3TVP500C TriVac 500 Pressure Pool Vacuum cleaner, it is equipped with patented AquaDrive water-jet propulsion technology. This technology ensures that there is complete pool coverage. Also, the cleaner’s powerful water jets help it to propel itself forward without harming the finish of the pool.
- Talking about maneuverability, there’s surely no compromise that’s done. This automatic pool cleaner boasts of a unique back-up sequence helps it stay on track and dealing with the obstacles as easily and quickly as possible. Additionally, the cleaner’s wheels are such that they eliminate wear-and-tear on pool surfaces because of low friction design.
- Suction power: The suction power of this automatic pool cleaner is worth a mention because it is equipped with triple venturi-jet action and a wide vacuum inlet that efficiently captures the debris from captures debris from the pool floor, walls and coves, thereby providing the users with a sparkling clean pool in no time. The suction power is so strong that debris from all the edges, corners and crevices of the pool are targeted as efficiently as possible.
- Maintenance: When it comes to maintenance, no one would want to spend hours dealing with the same. With this pool cleaner, you can relax as it is absolutely easy on maintenance. The debris bag is extra lag which means that you can work for longer without the necessity of emptying the filter bag every now and then. In addition to this, cleaning the same is easier than ever. All that you have to do is to remove the unique float at the top and rinse using a garden hose. Can it get any better than this? Well, not just this. The filter bag boasts of a unique float design that allows more debris to be captured without being dragged down.
- Pool type and size: This Hayward W3TVP500C TriVac 500 Pressure Pool Vacuum cleaner is an in-ground pool cleaner which is suitable for pools of size up to 20’ x 40’.
- Coverage area: This cleaner’s coverage area includes floor, walls and coves of the pool.
- Cable: It comes with a cable that is 34 feet long.
No wonder, Hayward is a blessing for all the pool owners out there. The brand has made it easy for all the pool owners by coming up with cleaners that not only boast of advanced technology that’d aid in exceptional cleaning performance but also ease the entire job of cleaning like never before. Hayward offers a range of cleaners that are unique in their own way. The cleaners mentioned above are fully featured that you’d definitely not want to miss out on. Some of the most common features that one can find in these cleaners are excellent steering capabilities, great maneuverability, out-of-the world suction power, easy maintenance and a lot more. There’s a slight difference in every model and the difference lies more or less in the features offered. So, which one to choose among them depends on which features you’d want to prioritize and definitely on the budget. But, what’s more important to note is that all the cleaners offer great cleaning performance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is the ideal rpm in case of Hayward AquaNaut 400 Suction Cleaner and Hayward AquaNaut 200 Suction Cleaner?
For both these cleaners to run optimally, the ideal revolutions per minute of the wheels should be in the range of 11 to 14. Though, the cleaners will also function at 8 rpm but in such a case, it won’t be possible for them to climb walls.
- What to do in case the rpm of the wheels is not in the desired range?
In such a case, there are two ways available to achieve the desired rpm. The first way is to adjust the bypass valve and the other is to adjust the suction flow. One can read the manual to know how these ways can be worked out to fix the issue.
- What to do if the cleaner moves slowly or doesn’t move at all?
If this is the problem to be addressed then firstly ensure that the revolutions per minute (rpm) is in the desired range. Too low rpm or too high rpm results in certain issues. Also, check the cleaner thoroughly to see if there is any obstruction or not. It there is, then take every possible step to deal with it. One way to deal with this is to replace the vanes. The pump is another area which requires attention. See to it that the pump isn’t turned off or operates at low speed. Clean the basket, skimmers and also check that the pump impeller isn’t blocked. Check all the above parameters and even if the problem doesn’t get resolved, contact a professional.
- Why doesn’t the cleaner clean the entire pool?
Possible reasons for the same could be – the hose is too short than what is required for your pool, the hose cone swivel could be dirty, and the float may also be positioned wrongly. There is another reason as to why the cleaner isn’t cleaning the entire pool. It could be the case wherein the return fittings might be pushing the cleaner hoses away. It is possible to fix this issue by pointing them down.
- What is the length of the cable that comes with Hayward Aquanaut 200 suction pool cleaner?
The Hayward Aquanaut 200 suction pool cleaner has a cable that is 40 feet long. The length is a result of 4 standard hoses, 9 connector hoses, and 1 lead hose.
- Does Hayward Aquanaut 200 suction pool cleaner follow any particular pattern to clean the pool?
Hayward Aquanaut 200 suction pool cleaner offers exceptional cleaning performance. It does follow a pattern. The Aquanaut 200 cleans in a straight line. In addition to this, there is an added advantage of being able to offer a 360 directional change.
- What is the ideal size of pool for Aquanaut 400 suction pool cleaner?
The Hayward Aquanaut 400 model is designed exclusively for small to large pools that are deeper than 5 feet.
- Do the pool cleaners made by Hayward climb the walls?
Yes, Hayward pool cleaners are designed to climb walls. They are capable of climbing up to 2 to 3 feet before falling off.
- What is the standard hose diameter?
In most cases, the diameter of the hose is a standard 1.5 inches and is of great quality, without any doubt.
- What could be the reasons for the loops in the hose not coming out and how to deal with the same?
The most probable cause for this could be that the hose must have been stored in a coiled position. If this is the case then lay the hose in sunlight for good 24 hours. If this isn’t the case, then clean the swivel on the cleaner head by running it under a tap.
- Why does the right wheel of the pool cleaner not turn when rotated by hand?
If the wheel (right) fails to turn on being rotated by hand, then the possible reason for the same could be an obstruction in the cleaner. To deal with this issue, make sure to remove this obstruction.
- My pool cleaner climbs the wall too much and sometimes even climbs out. Why is this happening and how to cope up with this?
This is a very rare scenario to witness. But, if it does happen then there are a few areas that can be looked into in order to resolve the issue. Firstly, the tire threads and skirts might be worn out. One can also check that the suction as well as the flow isn’t too much. See if the auto skim plate needs any adjustment or not. The last thing that can be checked is that you are not using the bypass valve if hook-up is in the skimmer. These when looked into should be able to resolve your issue 9in most cases). However, trying all of them still doesn’t satisfy you with the results, then do not hesitate to contact an expert.
- The cleaner’s wheels move unsteadily from side to side, thus not providing proper cleaning. How to tackle this?
The most prominent reason for this could be the bearings being worn out. The best way to deal with this is to replace them as quickly as possible so that there isn’t a major issue to deal with in the days ahead.
- It is seen that the vanes pop out of the turbine. How to deal with this?
To address this issue, firstly check which side of the vane is in the turbine hub. In some cases, this issue might crop up when wrong side of the vane is in the turbine hub. Second possible case could be the one where the turbine hub is worn out. Check as to which one of the above could be the possible reasons for the same and your issue will be resolved in no time.
Watch the Video till End
Top 10 Trending Articles