Not maintaining your pool is an open invitation to all the bacteria and contaminants that not only degrades the quality of water in the pool but also affects the health of everyone who step inside the pool. The best point about having an inflatable pool is that in addition to being easy to set-up, it isn’t that big a challenge to clean it as well. If you’re looking for ways to keep your inflatable pool clean, then you are the right place. In this article, you’ll find everything that keeps your pool clean without you having to worry any further.
- Talking about pools, it is very common to find floating debris. And if your pool is right in between huge trees all around, then the problem is worse. But, with a good quality net, your issue will be taken care of. Using this net, you can get rid of all those leaves floating on the surface. Also, those insects, debris, hair etc. can also be removed efficiently.
- Removing the floating particles is critical as it reduces the further workload. Once you’re done getting rid of all the visible floating particles, now is the time to target the bottom of your pool. Some customers try using the net to clean the bottom as well. However, the results obtained wouldn’t be that satisfactory. Wondering what could be a better alternative? Well, what better than a pool vacuum? This is an excellent option especially when the area targeted is the bottom of your pool. To your surprise, the results obtained after employing a pool vacuum to do its job are way beyond what you expected it to be.
- Your pool is a home to a lot of bacteria and algae. Not treating and maintaining your pool well on a regular basis results in the algae and bacteria to build up. This is undoubtedly unhygienic. You wouldn’t want to step into a pool that’s full of bacteria, would you? How to deal with this then? Chlorine tablets are the best way to deal with this. Not only is the bacteria and algae killed but also the pH level of the pool is maintained. Doing all this will only make it easy in the long run. You wouldn’t have to put in a lot of efforts in the long run when the right steps are taken beforehand.
- Many tend to neglect the filter cartridges of the pool when it comes to pool maintenance. On the contrary, this when paid attention to increases the life of your pool. So what is to be done here? Well, nothing much. Just change your pool’s filter cartridges. This ensures that you have a clean and clear pool.
- As and when required, brush the interiors of your pool. This keeps away from the stains turning permanent and thereby becoming stubborn as days pass. Use a good scrubber for this and a sparkling clean pool is all yours!